A man with many phases
No one has told me what should I be, neither could I figure it out, I’m half programmer, quarter politician, two thirds an activists and ten present an artist, or more
- 2014-Current: Masters in Media-Informatics in Beuth hochschule -Berlin, specializing in eBusiness with focus on big-data and machine learning
- 09/2009 Bachelor in Information Technology Engineering, from University of Damascus, specialized in Artificial Intelligence.
- 08-2014 :Quality management ISO/ TüV
- 06/2014-08-2014: Project management, IPMA Certificate
- 08/2013 -10/2013: SAP BW/BI consultant course
- 05/2012-12/2012: German courses
- 12/2009 Intensive Medium and Small Projects Management, in Livewire Business Education Program from Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell oil company)
- 06/2015- present: Director of Citizens for Syria, mapping the Syrian Civil Society
- 02/2013 – present: Freelance IT-Consultant (ERP and CRM ) and web developer
- 02/2014 – present: MICT gGmbh Collaboration and Media Support abroad, as Consultant and Communication support
- 10/2013 – 02/2014: About:change e.V.: Civil Society Support, as Project Coordinator
- 10/2011-06/2012 Syrian National Council, General secretariat, head of Administration and Organization Bureau.
- 12/2007 – 07/2010: Syria Soft: IT solution, as desktop & web developer, CMS developer, system analyzer, and team manager.
- Founder and Director of Citizens for Syria which aims to support the civil society projects in Syria, and connect the NGOs and citizens in many countries to the Syrian civic movement.
- Member of the Local Coordination Committees in Syria (LCCs), Spokesperson and member of the Media and Political Bureaus 2011-2012.
- Member of the General Secretariat of the Syrian National Council (SNC), 1/10/2011 – 9/6/2012, head of the Organizing and Development Bureau, liaison for the German Government.
- Actively participated in the civic movement since early 2000s
hozan (at) citizensforsyria.org